- First round notifications:
- Second round notifications:
- Early-bird registration due:
- JVRT test sessions start:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we offer free of charge online participation to all.
Now accepting new submissions for the 3rd round.
- Third round submission deadline:
- Notification of acceptance:
- Camera-ready papers due:
- Conference dates, JVRT:
- Conference dates, Natal:
Other Important Details (plz see the CfP)
- Publication venues include Elsevier's Cognitive Systems Research (JCR IF=1.4) and Springer's AISC (all WoS/Scopus-indexed), please see the Submission tab.
- The tentative conference venue is Natal Convention Center (Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil) plus virtual reality platforms.
- We welcome all forms of participation (with or without a paper), including virtual. Yes, in this year we host a Joint Virtual Reality Track (JVRT), unifying several international (multi)conferences: BICA*AI 2020, Robotica 2020, CAICS 2020, and hopefully more. Details are explained in the Submission tab.
- Main points of contact are Ricardo Gudwin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Alexei Samsonovich (email@example.com)
Core Organizing Committee
- Ricardo Gudwin (Unicamp, Brazil) — General & PC Chair
- Alexei Samsonovich (NRNU MEPhI, RF) — PC & JVRT Chair
- Alexandre da Silva Simões (Unesp, Brazil) — PC Chair
- Esther Colombini (Unicamp, Brazil) — Local Chair
- David Kelley (AGI Lab @ Microsoft, USA)
- Antonio Chella (University of Palermo, Italy)
- Rosario Sorbello (University of Palermo, Italy)
- Jan Treur (VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Paul Robertson (DOLL, Inc., USA)
- Christian Lebiere (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Olivier Georgeon (Catholique University of Lyon, France)
- Junichi Takeno (Mejij University, Japan)
Sponsors, Co-Organizers & Partners